No announcement yet.

Game I [Evalds Urtans]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can enter the game, but cannot move pieces, adjust build queues, end turn etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by trev View Post
      I can enter the game, but cannot move pieces, adjust build queues, end turn etc.
      I was in game when you arrived. Maybe bug happend, becouse when you left i aquire massage about "...OSS error...". My proposition, try again when you will be alone while making a turn.

Comment

• I am having a lot of trouble connecting and staying connected to this game long enough to complete my turns. This seems to be a problem of the last several weeks which is getting worse. I am also in another pitboss game and in that game I am having no problems at all. So I am not sure what to do about it. But so far tonight 50 mins has seen me complete about 1/2 my turn. I am hoping it will get better.

Comment

• -----------

Comment

• Uploader not connected although game is still running.

Comment

• thx for notice, now it is running again

Comment

• sorry for delay/not present, i had problems with my computer

Edit: I want to inform that i have to end my civ games and sub for this game takes Geronimo20, gl, hf to you all and thx.
                Aaaa if will be any problems just email me.
                Last edited by Zorzak; June 26, 2010, 06:35.

Comment

• Good luck, Zorzak. Good wishes for the future. Thanks for playing.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Away for 2 days and I find my city captured and razed in a unprovoked, surprise attack

Comment

• I noticed that DogOne is set to AI. Is a player sought to take over this civ? I can take over this civ. I will not quit and will play to the best of my abilities to the end.

Comment

• Sorry Trev. Took your silence to mean you didn't want to deal.

Evalds - I notice you moaning about people double moving, yet you don't practice what you preach. Not that it matters, its just an annoyance rebuilding the pilage.

Comment

• Well played KingMorgan

I'll start another game, if anyone interested I will post new thread

Comment

• So I guess are we saying Morgan wins.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game will be running on my server if players want to continiue

Comment

• I am willing to continue to play this game out, although it is very clear that Morgan will win this game easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X