Game I [Evalds Urtans]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dog1 View Post
    He double moved. As we are at war, he should of give me at least 18 hours (1/2 of the turn time) to do my moves.
    Basically he moved his military units 2 times in a row. Thats not acceptable in MP games as I am aware.
    Dog1, please note that there is now less then 18 hours on the turn timer and it has been more then 24 hours since your last move. I have seen no posts by you requesting a pause on this forum. I intend to give you 1 more hour to finish your move, at which point I will make my move.

Evalds, please do NOT reload this turn since I have gone above and beyond what is required of me to accommodate Dog1 by his own words.

Comment

• Com'on, I won't restart turn again, please be good kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exploit View Post
        Dog1, please note that there is now less then 18 hours on the turn timer and it has been more then 24 hours since your last move. I have seen no posts by you requesting a pause on this forum. I intend to give you 1 more hour to finish your move, at which point I will make my move.
        Wow, true gentleman. I am amazed.

Not!

Originally posted by Exploit View Post
        Evalds, please do NOT reload this turn since I have gone above and beyond what is required of me to accommodate Dog1 by his own words.
        Did someone requested a reload? Then stfu. You are accommodating me? Iv had enough of your bullsht.

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
        Com'on, I won't restart turn again,
        What if someone requests it because of double move?

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
        please be good kids.

Comment

• is Janis still playing?

Comment

• yes he seems to move maybe about half the time.

Comment

• he should be dead in a few turns...

Comment

• Janis is playing // As I understood Dog1 is leaving for at least month, can Janis take over him? What do you think? It looks like Kaleb has almost beaten him, I am trying to protect his country, but its not that easy as I thought

Comment

• Speaking of going away, I'll be gone for 2 weeks from a week from now, I'll just set myself to AI if no one objects?

Comment

• ok

Comment

• Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
                      Janis is playing // As I understood Dog1 is leaving for at least month, can Janis take over him? What do you think? It looks like Kaleb has almost beaten him, I am trying to protect his country, but its not that easy as I thought
                      I have no objection to Janis taking over for Dog1. Has Dog1 already left? He has not played his turn and there is less than 14 hours left to play.

I am gone for the rest of the day so I am going to play my turn.
                      Last edited by Exploit; March 12, 2010, 11:48.

Comment

• Dog1 hasn't played his last 2 turns. I recommend that he be turned to AI until he returns or someone takes over his position.

Comment

• Has the IP changed or something? I haven't been able to log in for several days. I was at a conference on vacation and thought there was some issue with my laptop, but I'm home now and still can't log in (i've been subbing for hercules).

71.75.193.29, right?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• As you can see uploader is working: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1347

IP address is: 195.28.27.10

Check first post in this thread

Comment

• Hello.

I've taken over from Kaleb in this game. Any mayan related queries please feel free.

Comment

• Cannot connect to the game

Comment

Working...
                                X