No announcement yet.

The Big Easy PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's still up for this little game, once New Year revelries are out the way........

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Lets do this thing.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

OK - we seem to have some people who do not post alot.

Rob - you sort your two out - I'll see Nick on Tuesday.

Let's discuss this over lunch - I'll discuss with Nick over 20,000 beers later that night.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

OK, I'll issue ultimatums on Tuesday when I get back to work......
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

what ultimatums!?im in and always good to go.meeting nugog inspired me,workin with rob frustrates me....
            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Are you guys looking for any more participants, or is this a closed game?

Comment

I think, if we can get all five of us in 'the same place at the same time' for kick off, we will be OK thanks Dreylin. Too many people in a PBEM slows down the turn rotation too much and leads to stagnation.......

Thanks for the offer though!!

Comment

No problem.

It looked like a "group of friends" game, but seeing how long it was taking you to get going prompted the question...

Comment

It is a game of friends, but most of the connections in this web of friends are through Poly, rather than through the big bad world.......

It's complicated........

Comment

It is a game of friends, but most of the connections in this web of friends are through Poly, rather than through the big bad world.......

It's complicated........

Comment

ill get joshes ass in gear later tonite on 2142
                        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X