X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think BTS would be the best any way.

Comment

BtS
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Indiansmoke
        Sounds good...it will be messy but propably fun.

Some questions:
        What difficulty level?
        What map?
        Civs random or chose?
        Huts and random events?
        Since difficulty level doesn't effect the AI in multiplayer probably noble.
        Tiny Pangaea with low sea levels probably, open to other suggestions.
        I don't know, probably random.
        Sure why not?

BTS.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Since difficulty level doesn't effect the AI in multiplayer probably noble.
          Tiny Pangaea with low sea levels probably, open to other suggestions.
          I don't know, probably random.
          Sure why not?

BTS.
          This gets my vote.

Comment

And mine
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Make that 3
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Hmmm, I could join if it's BTS I suppose (can't play warlords right now, damn vista!).
                  Why is that snoop? I am not having any issues with vista and warlords.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

So, random civs? Is that what we are going for?

I also like the rest of the set-up.

I would prefer no AI. Even 9 civs on a tiny map is going to be crowded.

I just find that depending on your starting location to one or more AI's, it can create an imbalance right from the get go.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Why is that snoop? I am not having any issues with vista and warlords.
                      I don't know ... it just won't work for me I'll try to get it to work at least long enough to get the PTBS's restarted this weekend. Maybe just a reinstall will do it.

It just shuts down about a second or two after I run it, no reason given (no splash screen).
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                        So, random civs? Is that what we are going for?

I also like the rest of the set-up.

I would prefer no AI. Even 9 civs on a tiny map is going to be crowded.

I just find that depending on your starting location to one or more AI's, it can create an imbalance right from the get go.
                        I could live with that
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

As stated earlier, I am easy with any further refinements to the settings.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

If no AI may I suggest raging barbs? They won't last long before the map is filled up but it will make for a trickier start.
                            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

This will be in BTS correct? I don't have warlords...

Comment

That is correct Indiansmoke.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X