No announcement yet.

[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya uh huh, as soon as the dam patch works.

Beta really should have asked me up front, I really don't have time to mess with this screwed up peice of software right now.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• You're having issues with the 3.17 official patch?

Comment

• Yes, he is having problems having the automatic download occur. I suggested that he should just d/l the patch directly from Apolyton or CivFanatics.

Comment

• ToxoXI is Beta?

If you need player to replace AI, I have one ready :] ?

Comment

• Beta'll be back in 4 days...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I finally manually downloaded the patch and took care of it. Ill be checking once a day till Beta gets back.

I launched an invasion into Zoids, territory, I hope beta doesn't mind.............................
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• What about our plan to let me conquer Beta? No IKEA furniture for you!
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Have you seen the invasion?

Its a total joke

By the time Beta gets back, he is going to wonder why he ever asked me to play

Comment

• Checked in, it seems off line. It is off line but it is playable.

Turn played.
                    Last edited by Hercules; August 4, 2008, 20:14.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game is up. Civstats uploader was down.

Hercules, the game reports that you have some 'modified' files.

Comment

• Game is now down.

I tried to log into the game and it locked up.

I'm going to try it again, but I think some files are screwed up. It might have been my fault since I loaded the "unofficial" 3.17 patch as a mod.

Let's see if I can fix this quickly.

Comment

• I had to reload an older save since the newer one somehow got corrupted.

It's one turn back at 960 AD. Please try to replay your turns as you played them earlier. Thanks.

Comment

• I thought I was going mad there.........
                            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Played this morning

Comment

• I got some my files aren't in sink with the hosts files message.

Comment

Working...
                                X