[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing out!!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I just checked everything and I can't figure out why you'd be timing out. Try again, while I check some more...

Comment

• I re-booted, just to see if that works. Let me know.

Comment

• Works fine here
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Thanks BigFree!!!
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Hi BF et al. Just to let you know that I have been at my sister-in-laws place all this week, baby-stting their house in the country. They have some sort of wireless internet connection that is both painfully slow and unreliable. The other day it took me about 100 attempts over a 15 hour period (yes, you're right - there is not much to do out here ) to get 4 or so connections. It then takes ages for the game data to transfer, and often the connection drops during that process. Hence, if you see me with lots of in and outs on the civstats record, that is what it is all about.

I am trying my best to respect the double move guideline. Big Free tends to play quickly after the turn rolls, so that is not an issue. But if Evalds or Janis wait too long into the turn timer, I will need to start my connection attempts. Lets say I start with 12 hours left on the timer. OK?

I will be back at home (and with my lovely and truly hi-speed cable connection) late Sunday night.

Cheers! And thanks again for all your efforts on hosting this game, BF.

It has turned into a good one.
              Last edited by Beta; January 17, 2009, 11:37.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• It has indeed

Comment

• No problem Beta. Just do your best.

Comment

• My network was down the last 4 hours. Beta, you can try to connect again.

Comment

• post deleted

Indeed the wrong thread. Sorry.
                      Last edited by Pitboss H Roman; January 23, 2009, 16:15.

Comment

• Wrong thread?

Comment

• Something screwy is happening with the game..

I had difficulty connecting, finally did so, the game said that I was out of sync, now I can't connect.

Comment

• I don't think you can connect when I am loged in; something to do with how your ports are set up. I am now not connected; so go ahead.

Comment

• Can't connect. And I am back at home for a week now, so I figure it must be at your end BF. Thanks in advance.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I had a spontaneous re-boot. try it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X