No announcement yet.

Aegean Team Game: Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, zaldar has not played the last 3 turns... doesn't his teammate (beta?) want to step in?

cheers
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

yes - his team-mate does!!!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I think the civstats password is the same as the game password.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
          I think the civstats password is the same as the game password.
          Nope. Tried that, but it wants a different one.

Comment

nope, civstats password must be set up by the game admin (dacole)

Comment

Hmmm, I take it Dacole never did that?

Any how, New Turn is Up!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

we're gone until end of this week (returning sunday evening, CET). turns are queued up, so no worries except for that barbarian swordsman

seeing dacole's system clock's problem (28 hours per day), that won't be more than 3 turns.

cheers

Comment

Civstats password is set separately for each player. Go into the thread #1 around when we started civstats - my guess is page 8 or so, but that's totally random really - and see if he says what it was there. Or PM him to reset it.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Civstats password is set separately for each player. Go into the thread #1 around when we started civstats - my guess is page 8 or so, but that's totally random really - and see if he says what it was there. Or PM him to reset it.
                    Yes, have already sent a PM to Dacole a few days ago...but have only received silence in return.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

He doesn't log on that frequently

Comment

Are there any agreed rules on military unit attacks/moves during warfare?
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

yes I do not log onto the website every day...and yea I missed a few turns I had them qued up though so it should have been ok. I will try to reset the civstats password tommorow. This community college gig takes a lot of time...
                          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Thanks Dacole

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                              Are there any agreed rules on military unit attacks/moves during warfare?
                              I don't know why, but your question makes me nervous Geo...

Comment

I'm not sure why that is Witt, Geo's playing a very peaceful civ who no sane person would ever play as a warlike civ.

Comment

Working...
                                X