Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I thought you would be out of town by now...

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• ____________________________
          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Couldn't log in this morning. Will try tonight, hopefully the turn won't roll over, civstats is disconnected.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Read my above note please
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                Read my above note please

That's what I get for not monitoring the thread more I guess.

Comment

• Any news yet Snoopy concerning the new router?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeah, I've got it working. I think I'll wait until the new year to start it though if there are no objections - I'm out of town from friday to new years, so it'll go down two days into that anyway

Comment

• No problems from me - just please give us warning of it starting.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks for the update Snoopy!

Comment

• Oh com'on, let it run until Friday then. We could squeeze two turns out of it. For SCIENCE!!11!! and testing purposes of course.
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              Yeah, I've got it working. I think I'll wait until the new year to start it though if there are no objections - I'm out of town from friday to new years, so it'll go down two days into that anyway
                              I'm fine with that... though I might be a bit off while trying to save up enough money if my beta license for running windows on my mac expires like it's rumored to do as of the turn of the year.

Comment

• If I start this tomorrow (1/2/08) will that work for everyone? In the evening CST.

Comment

Working...
                                X