X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the move again.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Com'on Hercules, Flameflash and fed, let's make it a quick turn this time!
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Done my bit.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I have not "seen" Fed online for quite a while.

I will try to call him tonight - he was having hardware problems - and see what to do here.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• FeMme may be able to sub for Fed while his computer is down.......

P.S. That's a 'may'
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Well ask her!!!!!!

First I have to get hold of Fed - and if he is not home - then no-one else there speaks English.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• She said 'Yes'

When (if) you speak to Fed please get the password etc and email it to FeMme......
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• Okay - spoke to Fed - he is having PC hardware issues - and can't get replacement parts in Portugal - so he is trying to source elsewhere.

He may be a while.

Now - FeMme can sub for him - but just so that everyone is aware - FeMme also subbed for me earlier in this game.

Now I have/had no contact with Fed at that stage - so it is ok in my book - everyone elses thoughts?

Comment

• No problems here.

She's got a memory like a sieve anyway......

Comment

• Will there be any change in terms of logging on and playing ?

Comment

• No - no difference logging in or playing - however Fed's name may change to FeMme for a while.

It is just more a courtesy to let you all know.

FeMme has seen my civ - but the minimap is still centered on it - so really will have little info regarding the location of it - unless Fed's civ is a "tundra" civ.

But also - hopefully in a couple of weeks Fed will be back in action.
                          Last edited by Nugog; December 3, 2007, 05:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                            She's got a memory like a siege anyway......
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• No problems on this side.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Civstats says the new turn is up...but the actual game is currently unreachable.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X