No announcement yet.

New team game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in ten minutes or so the game will be up. I haven't checked pms recently but I will do so now. I certainly can cover for you.

One question, in the last turn before I had to move I think my team should have gotten Confucianism as I had not seen anyone else get it and we researched the appropriate tech...however we didn't receive it. Does anyone else have it?
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• never mind seems andydog got it the exact same turn we did *grumble* anyway the game is up! Enjoy!

Comment

• connection works fine

confucianism has been gone for a few turns now, iirc. i assume it was taken with the oracle?
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I can't connect to Host. I'm using this IP address - 75.183.122.239

Is that correct?

Comment

• use dacole.dnsdojo.org ...

Comment

• Comment

• my teammate has been gone for several weeks now and i cannot take over his turns... dacole, please, look at my PM... we're far enough behind as it is (dead last!), these last 5 turns are not helping

Comment

• Crap will look at pm sorry. Hmm, did you try to get his password? If you can't get in touch with him I will throw him out of the game and let you sign in and take over the position.

Comment

• sent another PM

Comment

• I think that we should find replacements for those whose team mates aren't playing any more.

This is a team game and that is how it should stay imho.

We all know enough dedicated players to find someone fairly quickly, Sabre will be the third person playing two civs by himself.

What does everyone else think?

Comment

• first, i don't believe pinchak is gone for good... probably just a few weeks... for whatever reason.

then of course replacements would be preferable (i've seen roth also playing two games for quite some time)

but for now i just need control! the current turn would be the 6th turn he misses. barbarians are approaching, workers and scouts are idle, etc... not the right time to dilly-dally

Comment

• Mine is coming back at the end of this month I have been given his password and assurances (in europe evidently everyone takes a month off at the same time...if anyone ever wanted to invade europe I guess it should be done in August). Otherwise I don't care. Sabre should be able to play both his teams now.

Comment

• yes, worked, thanks!

dacole: many countries here have 10.5 months of crappy weather and tend to leave during the one good weather month to go even further south ...

you in NC probably always have sunshine except for the occasional hurricane

Comment

• I know Pinchak has been playing in other games, though right now I don't know where he is since the game we were playing in is currently down until the end of the month.

As to playing Snoop's turn, I did that for a while when he couldn't connect, but he has been active in the game and able to connect for a few months now. No need to replace him.

Comment

• Guys I wasn't suggesting that Sabrewolf not play his team mate's turns right now, but ideally we should get new team mates for those whose team mates are awol asap.

and a big to the month holiday entitlement for europeans. live life I say!

Comment

Working...
                                X