• Can't connect to the game.
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Still the connection times out.

Comment

• Same problem...

Comment

• Me too. Can't connect. Can we roll the game back please since several people are about to miss a turn?

Comment

• game has been down as I am moving as I mentioned before. It will be down for a few days. I will post here the day before I am going to put it back up. Computer is now down and packed writing this from a library. Will be gone packing and moving for at least four days. Talk to you all next week!
            A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Good luck with the move Daniel.

They are such a hassle.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Now I know why the game was down. Good luck with the move
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• I have internet set up to be coming online on Wendsday hopefully I will be able to get the game up when that is done and it won't take to long to get the internet set up. I will keep you informed.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• not a problem hope people haven't lost interest...

Comment

• still here
                        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• me too!

Comment

• Daniel - trust you got my Pm about covering for me until the 28th.

Glad to hear you got settled and all.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Lost interest? When it beginns to become interesting? Surely not!

Good to know you again with us on the web

Comment

• mmm ptbs...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X