X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On it goes.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

• The end is near.....

Gramps, save me! Oh wait...you've already been squashed like a bug under Vovan's wheels.

Comment

• Indeed, we should be able to wrap this up tonight, I am guessing.

Vovan
        Spore page

Comment

• Whimper, whimper...the end is nearer....

Actually, I think you may be able to end it this turn, even.

Comment

• Yes. I did. For some reason, it just said I won conquest victory, and then gave me the option to quit to main menu or 'play one more turn'. No replay, or score ranking, or anything.

*shrug*

Oh well, great game, HAK.

I learned a lot, since this was the first time I was fighting against an actual human player, and I made a few mistakes in my war with you, like having my cats sit around outside your city gates, waiting for reinforcements. AIs rarely attack out of the city, and now it is obvious enough that humans do so more often. (I mean, I attack enemy stacks outside my city gates all the time. I don't know why I expected you to sit patiently and allow my forces to gather round.)

Good game.

Vovan
            Spore page

Comment

• Great

maybe Boomtown II?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Actually for the next game, I was thinking a four-person dual map pangea. Not a whole lot of breathing space, so there'd be plenty of fighting. And with four players, the fighting might become 2v2, as opposed to 1v2 as it happened here.

Vovan

EDIT: BTW, the final casualties score was 28-28. Nice work HAK.
                Spore page

Comment

• I already have too many other games going on right now that I'm not going to be starting any brand new ones right now. At least not right away.
                  Also, sad to say I'm not a big fan of the format of this forum, so most of the rest of my games will probably end up being on CivFanatics. I like the updated forum code on that one better. After I finish my Chaos Theory game here, Chaos Theory II will probably start up over there.

Most of my time will be spent with the PitBoss game I play on there. I like PB so much better than PBEM now.

Comment

• HAK, if you are going to be starting up a game at CFC, shoot me a PM there (nick: vovan). I'd love to play another game with ya.

Vovan
                    Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by HitAnyKey
                      I already have too many other games going on right now that I'm not going to be starting any brand new ones right now. At least not right away.
                      Also, sad to say I'm not a big fan of the format of this forum, so most of the rest of my games will probably end up being on CivFanatics. I like the updated forum code on that one better. After I finish my Chaos Theory game here, Chaos Theory II will probably start up over there.

Most of my time will be spent with the PitBoss game I play on there. I like PB so much better than PBEM now.
                      ok..was a pleasure

just remember thou...................
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X