[PBEM] Pen versus Paintbrush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, nothing at all wrong!

We can start V if you want to. With the strange demise of ToB I have the attention band width to spend on it.

You start it or me?

Comment

I'll start it this time if that's okay. I want to make sure I understand how to set these up properly.

However, please tell me what type of settings, civ choice, how many computer players, etc. you would like. I would be willing to try something that is very significantly different that what we have undertaken to date. All the SP and MP cIV games I've played have been continents, temperate, etc. Average settings across the board... you know?

I'm curious about snaking continents.
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I'll let you worry about those settings... I like pangea or continents. I prefer large rather than standard because I like to allow room to grow a little - but that would slow down resolution of the game. Of course if you find my city first without a guard, then it is a different story.

I would like to play Bismarck.

Don't put us back to back in the play order but put yourself in 1 and me halfway down.

I think that Noble is probably still fine for me in a PBEM... I still wrestle with it in SP.

Comment

New Game Setup.

Go to this thread for the introduction and turn tracking.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
          X