No announcement yet.

[PBEM] The Speed of Grand Passage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I will do anything you want, I don't popst much anymore because of the work blockage, but I do check my emails usually at least once a day.

I get a turn and I play.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
      Guys I will do anything you want, I don't popst much anymore because of the work blockage, but I do check my emails usually at least once a day.

I get a turn and I play.
      It wasn't you causing the back up con (well, this time ).

Comment

Yep, I'm in the clear this time

Although I must say last time getting a certain someone to forward emails was a lot more effort than I care to put into a PBEM
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

(over a week later)... Roth, I take it from the lack of response that Beta has given you the cold-shoulder as well?

Is this game then, in fact, dead?

Comment

No response from Beta, and he hasn't posted here for several weeks. Yeah I'd say this game is dead.

Comment

Ah well............

Comment

Working...
              X