[PBEM] The Speed of Grand Passage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can yhou post the save here or I wont be able to play until tomorrow night
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

resent to both.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3760bc to Beta

Comment

3760 to both emails, con.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

post the save here or I will never get it
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Question: Now that patch v152 is now available...what do we do? If we all upgrade, the save from this game may not be compatible...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I have not patched yet.

Beta post the save in the thread please

Comment

con - as requested. I trust RAR is OK. If not, let me know and I can ZIP it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Con???? Anyone???? Where did this go?

Comment

Ya my fault. A XMASS weekend trip to Chicago turned into a week, and no real good internet at Grangma's house.

What are we doing about updates since Im NOT doing a dual install?

Comment

"Grangma"???

I haven't patched quite yet, but I have it ready to go. I'd prefer to patch since the Demogame will be with the patch.

Honestly, we're not far along yet, so if we restarted this it might not be too big a deal (though I liked my starting land). That would also give us the opportunity to change it around so con sends to Beta and we can hopefully get around the email problems between you two.

Comment

Plus I've heard that the saved games work fine (so far) when you apply the newest patch...

So if you guys want to load the newest patch, let me know and I'll do the same.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Games with admin passwords won't upgrade. There is a process for editing them out. Sabrewolf was doing it for some.

Btw, a dual install is as easy as a single click-n-drag if HD space isn't an issue.
                            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

I'd just as soon patch. This game doesn't have an admin password. Thanks Rommel.

Comment

So, ah, what happened to this game again? Last I saw it was stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place (Beta and con).

Let's patch to 1.52 and get a move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X