No announcement yet.

Email game! Players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have MSN messanger, but am pretty cool with any rules aside from Epic time frames.

I prefer the Mongols if available.
    Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

I'm curious, counting the people here on Apolyton whe want to play this PBEM and those from Gamespy (who don't post here?), how many altogether are signed up?

Comment

4 Currently Waiting for confirmation on the others

Comment

Is this a go yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Eararaldor
            4 Currently Waiting for confirmation on the others
            Actually, I was asking for a total, if I understand your answer correctly, there are currently 9? 10? signed up, and you are still waiting for confirmation from others. Is that right?

Comment

Yeah but could be waitig ages for some people, so were running on a first come first serve basis. Messenger has been agreed by the current members as the quickest way to comunicate.

So to join us make sure you have a copy of MSN Messenger. As soon as I have a group of 6- 8 poeple in my Civ 4 group were off!

Comment

First, my employer will not allow the installation of any chat program on my work computer, and I have no desire to install another chat program at home. In the past these forums have served well to setup games and discuss parameters, settings, etc.

So, what I am saying is, I won't be joining your game after all.

Thanks, and have fun.

Comment

I am curious about one thing though. Since you have not mentioned your msn messenger handle and it is not set in your profile, I assume that only your Gamespy friends are using messenger to communicate currently. Are Apolytoners welcome to join that discussion as well? And if so, how?

Comment

I, too, am not really interested in having to use Messenger as part of a PBEM game. If I was going to do that I might as well just play on the Internet. I'm looking for an email game that I do offline in my own time. Anyone starting up something like that can PM me or email me.

Comment

Stay tuned Finarfin, there are new games starting just about daily. You probably won't need to wait long.

Comment

Working...
                      X