Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email game! Players needed

Email game! Players needed Support Apolyton buy from Amazon

Cant play using the usual method of gamespy due to uni net So figured i'd post here and get some people together for a game of email civ 4 and see if it works! (Uni net hates joining games on the fly although lets me play Guild wars)

Not sure what the sets be at the moment so if a lot of people join up ill make it a big game if a few people join up we can have a bunch of smaller skirmishes.

If you want to role-play that’s fine, chances are ill end up role-playing myself. To take part reply here or email me at Phill153@hotmail.com (how ironic, emailing to play a email game)

Hopefully use msn messenger to keep up to date a bit faster than useing the forums, but will using forums as well.

Hope to see you about!

*Update*
    1 person currently involved now
    Dracolisk

I'm interested

Random Leader - mansu mansa preferred

email: vger (at) shaw.ca
    smtp: shawmail

timezone is GMT -1

Comment

Sounds great! Um your email plzz :P

Comment

I would be interested. I'm only available to play, though, on evenings and weekends (Eastern U.S. Time)

email: george666 at comcast.net

Comment

Sounds like a fun game, count me in!

Since I work I can play only evenings and weekends as well, I am GMT -8.

email:
          jdulleck at pacbell dot net

Comment

I would be interested as well

I live in GMT but I work shifts so my times vary but I can do a quick turnaround.

my email is

sits07 at g mail dot com
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Mightp Platypi seeks permission
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Still seeking players
                BTW thanks for making your emails easy to copy and paste lads..............

Comment

I am interested. I tend to play only on weeknights.

What is the game type/rules?

earthworm ta gmail tod com
                  Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

Me too, I prefer ramdom leador

email: newell (at) terra.es

Comment

Ok once again thanks for easy to copy and paste Email adresses sigh Cant you guys type Phill153@hotmail.com without typying dot and at?

Anyway rules we were going to discuss over msn messenmger as a group and vote on what we want. Im however not fussed what leaders you are and if you want a spefific leader it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Currently Ghandi has been dibbed, but if you want to random yourself thats fine.

If evryone aggress we seem to have enough for a large world map and may try going for lakes, as this make it easier for ealier wars. Make the early game more interesting, dont forget Email games take months so a few early wars keep peoples interest in.

Huge map may be a bad idea as the world will be to big and and will take too long.

Any other ideas email me them or talk to them over msn messenger

Eararaldor

Comment

platrex@gmail.com

Japanese

terra would make an intersesting map

Comment

Random leader will be fine for me. I am pretty flexible regarding map type, so any map is fine with me.

It seems to me that with at least an 8 hour time zone spread getting us all together on messenger will be a problem any time other than weekends. For instance, on weeknights I can make myself available only in the evenings, which would be about 4 AM GMT. And email isn't very good unless you remember to include everyone in all correspondance. Why not just use this forum to discuss settings?

Finally, a bit off topic, but I am curious, how did the "tradition" start to obfuscate email addresses, and what was the reasoning behind it? I have to agree with Eararaldor, jdulleck at pacbell dot net takes a little effort to convert into a usable address.

Comment

Reasoning for not just using this forum to discus it, is cause i have several other players in the email game from the gamespy forums. Seems a little easier to keep in cotanct with messenger.... geuss thats just me....

Thanks for your support on the email thing though

Comment

John-SJ
                              tradition start to obfuscate email addresses was/is the ability to filter e addys and send spam

Comment

Working...
                              X