Comment

Originally posted by Felan
              I'll join in.
              thanks

maybe we can go another round today?

hopefully
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

2080 - The change in rulers occured without issue. The people continue to work deligently on storing up enough food and supplies to start a second settlement. As the reports of the scouts continue to come in it appears that we are fortunate and live in a vibrant healthy land where others live in sand.

2040 - Some time is spent talking with the other leaders to get a feel for who we should side with if they start making demands. It looks like Isabella and Kublai Khan are glaring menacingly at each other.

Comment

Herodotus completed his work but failed to list us among the most advanced of nations. I've given permission to both Cletus in the south and the Band in the east to "educate" him if they find him. I think he is a member of that unknown civilization that was at the top of the list.
                  Attached Files

Comment

1975 BC - Able has completed the work on the mine, I have ordered them toward the pigs east of capital. This king has a taste for bacon.

1950 BC - Able is in the area.

1925 BC - Able has started to build a road. Mmmm, the king can smell the bacon he will eat each morning.

1900 BC - The Band which had been heading easterly ran into water has been following it northerly. They reported some strange shadowy shapes and sensed that they were being stalked.

Comment

• 1875 BC - Caesar's scouts approached the capital from the southwest and offers us some salad, we offer them bacon and thankfully the salad was quickly forgotten and we all agreed that peace was the only sensible choice.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 1850 BC - The Band's suspicions that they were being stalked were realized when they were attacked in the wee hours of the morning. We call these creatures Panthers and the pelt from the largest has been sent to the wise king and is a proud display of the might of America. So inspiring is this pelt that the people have discovered Archery (coincidentally the research finished the same turn). Unfortunately the meat doesn't compare to bacon. During the battle against the panthers several weapons were broken and men lost their lives, so this king has directed his people to look for stronger materials to fashion into weapons (bronze working). Recognizing the danger of arrows the Band has also learned how to take cover from them while they recover their strength and numbers.

1825 BC - The greatest work to date, the creation of a group of settlers is done. The king anxious to demonstrate the power of archery has directed the capital to assemble those with the greatest potential in an archer unit. The warriors that once guarded the capital have been sent southerly to help defend the proposed new city site. In truth the leader of the Exiled Guard was caught flirting with the king's daughter.

Able has started a farm in the SW of the capital.

1800 BC - This king is getting old and knows he won't be around to see his plan come to fruition. His thought is that as the hills yield less to the plow so might they reveal weapons that yield less to foes. The exact new city site hasn't been chosen yet, but there is a spot southeast of the settlers current location that the shamans say will bring good fortune.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The king breathes his last and expires.

Next! :P
                          Attached Files

Comment

• well, its really moonrunners turn know, we gonna wait 4 him should we just play our turns until he comes back??? What do u gyes think?
                            Kermit the frog

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit_the_frog
                              well, its really moonrunners turn know, we gonna wait 4 him should we just play our turns until he comes back??? What do u gyes think?
                              he has not been around

go play it

when he returns he can jump in

you play the turn then ill jump in behind

Gramps
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• time to play my turn... will post shortly
                                Kermit the frog

Comment

Working...
                                X