[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• that should get this going again
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Hopefully. Gramps is still hurt from this accident though...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I will play in a few hours, PBEMs, Democracy Games, then Succession Games.
          The Sherrin Foundation
          Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I here to report some sad news, he went out partying with someone named Donna... and not heard from since... I would imagine he will not be in much shape to play in the morning
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• That was me. I back now. Playing after some lunch.
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• rumour has it he and some others are out with some young uni girls...
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• That lunch must be freaking huge.

Comment

• Aussie Country Girls at Uni... they can take up a lot of time
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I see that... Time for a PM I think. We can't have the young man running around after girl all the time, he has to understand that there are more important things in life. Like spending his life's golden years together with geeks on an internet forum.

Comment

• Is this one dead then?

Comment

• what of Gramps?
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• He's still sick I think.

Comment

• he is playing other games, you could ask him
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X