[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1650: Captured New York.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• 1655: Lost New York to the Spanish, the Chinese DOWs us, battles an overwhelming amount of enemy troops inside our borders. Recaptures New York.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• 1660: Mopping up enemies inside our borders, they are very many! Quite a few of our cavalery is damaged by now...

Comment

• 1665: Continued mopping up, this is going slow by now, with three enemies swarming around my sorry builder ass...

Comment

• 1670: After heavy fighting, and being attacked from 3 sides, New York falls once again... We got a Great Artist, it joins Delhi.

Comment

• 1675: Nothing really.

Comment

• 1680: Minor border fighting.

Comment

• 1685: Got replaceable parts, researches rifling. No enemy troops inside our borders. Slowly tearing down the city walls of New York and Washington.

Comment

• 1690: Recaptures New York(this is beginning to get tiresome...).

Comment

• 1695: Captures Washington! We get peace on our Roman front, together with 8 gpt, 370 gold and their world map!

Comment

• The save:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                          1695: Captures Washington! We get peace on our Roman front, together with 8 gpt, 370 gold and their world map!
                          You are the Nord we knew you to be.
                          The Sherrin Foundation
                          Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Anyone ready to take up the reins laid down by the Nord?

Comment

• Well?

Comment

• you might need to pm Gramps and James... they both been here alot this week
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X