Clear All

• To Skyrider

Comment

• save to Dreylin

Comment

• 2000 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• 2000BC to Dreylin.

Comment

• Onto Strudo
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• To Dreylin.

Comment

• 1920 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• 1880 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To skyrider

Comment

Working...
                                X