• Dreylinia

OK - lets get this going!

Players are:

Nugog
    Strudo
    Skyrider68
    Dreylin
    Zorzak
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Onto Strudo!

Good Luck Everyone!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Save sent to Skyrider!

Good luck

Comment

4000BC to Dreylin

Comment

and on to Zorzak....

Comment

3960 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Ding Ding!

Round 2!

Onto Strudo.

Comment

The one problem with PBEM games, the start. Turn sent to Skyrider

Comment

3960BC to Dreylin.

Comment

Originally posted by Strudo View Post
                    The one problem with PBEM games, the start. Turn sent to Skyrider

Move one unit and hit end turn?

What's more exciting than that?

Comment

Ummmm, how about everything

Comment

3920 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Originally posted by Strudo View Post
                          Ummmm, how about everything
                          Surely not as exciting as the last cricket match in Perth..................

Comment

OK - Zorzak - you caught before I went to bed.

I wonder if Strudo is still awake.......................

Comment

Still here. I'm like a terminator or that chick from the ring. I never sleep. I exist only to check emails and play a single civ move every so often.

Game sent to Skyrider

Comment

Working...
                              X