Clear All

3360 BC to Dreylin

Comment

on to Zorzak

Comment

3320 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Strudo's Turn.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

save to Dreylin

Comment

and on...

Comment

3280 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo.
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Skyrider

Comment

• save to Dreylin

Comment

• on to Zorzak

Comment

• 3240 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Stupid unstable slow internet connection!

I have spent over 15 mins trying to get this save attached - so Strudo - I have sent it to you via my work address.

Comment

• Ah didn't even notice till I read your post. Mine went first time to Skyrider

Comment

Working...
                                X