X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Skyrider

Comment

• Guys

I will be on holiday from Boxing day until the 21st of Jan.

I will play saves as and when I can - sorry some places I am going I will have no internet connection.

Have a save and happy festive season all!
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1560BC to Dreylin.

Comment

• 1520 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• 1520BC to Dreylin.

Comment

• 1480 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• Save to Dreylin. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

• 1440 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Skyrider

Comment

• 1440BC To Dreylin.

Comment

Working...
                                X