Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to Wittlich
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2560BC to Skyrider

Comment

• 2560BC to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Hercules
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Turn 2560 BC to Beta.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Guys

I will be on holiday from Boxing day until the 21st of Jan.

I will play saves as and when I can - sorry some places I am going I will have no internet connection.

Have a save and happy festive season all!
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Update?

Comment

• I suspect it is with Beta.

Comment

• I will check with him - Hercules can you resend him the save please?

Comment

• I have deleted my mail from that period so I can't say whether I got it or not. I did receive and play the 2560bc save two days earlier on the 16th, and sent it to Witt, as per the tracker. So I think Herc means to send me the next save - 2540bc probably.

If I did receive it and forgot to play, my apologies guys.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• LOL it was with me after all. Turn 2520 BC to Beta. MY apologies.

Comment

• NP Herc.

The game is back on.

Save to Witt. 2520BC

Comment

• 2520BC off to Skyrider
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• save to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Herc

Comment

Working...
                                X