Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild World

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2480bc to EPW
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

    Comment


    • 2440-> masuro on the 26th
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • I am in Canada typing on my father's aging and ailing computer that would probably have trouble running Civ2, never mind Civ4. I'm tempted to buy him a new computer but I'm broke from buying a plane ticket to get here.
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

        Comment


        • masuro, are you back yet?

          guys, i'll be gone from this friday on for 9 days. not sure if i get to play any turns. notebook will be with me, but norway is too exiting to spend a lot of time playing
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

          Comment


          • I will be back to Korea in about a week. Enjoy Norway!
            Formerly known as Masuro.
            The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

            Comment


            • Turn sent to Modo.
              Formerly known as Masuro.
              The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

              Comment


              • I am going away, too -- on Sunday, for a week. Sorry to cause another delay.

                2440 BC sent to Sabrewolf.
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                Comment


                • No worries
                  Formerly known as Masuro.
                  The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

                  Comment


                  • 2440bc to EPW
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

                    Comment


                    • and On to Masuro
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • I've played the turn before but it's okay. At least we're playing again.
                        And I played the save twice because it crashed the first time. I didn't do anything differently.
                        Formerly known as Masuro.
                        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

                        Comment


                        • Hi, I'm back. Turn played, and sent.
                          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                          Comment


                          • 2400bc to EPW
                            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

                            Comment


                            • been on vacation, will be back on monday
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • Back from the dead.

                                Sent to Modo
                                Formerly known as Masuro.
                                The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X