Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us and Them

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Come to us, join the incantations for our holy religion.

    Save sent.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

    Comment


    • #92
      and onto EPW
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #93
        to Masuro
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

        Comment


        • #94
          To Modo
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

          Comment


          • #95
            Sent.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

            Comment


            • #96
              3520 to EPW
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #97
                ->
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #98
                  Sent-t-t-t-t-t-t
                  Formerly known as Masuro.
                  The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    3480 BC sent.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                    Comment


                    • 3480 to EPW
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • To JTS.
                        Long Live The Horde
                        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

                        Comment


                        • :bump:

                          turn?
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • where be the turn?
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • James, perhaps?
                              Paddy?
                              Formerly known as Masuro.
                              The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

                              Comment


                              • My bet is with Paddy, he has gone missing some two weeks ago.
                                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X