Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us and Them

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    3720 to EPW
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #62
      To James, for Ruby.
      The Sherrin Foundation in the C4DG SP

      Comment


      • #63
        To Paddy the Scot.
        The Sherrin Foundation
        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

        Comment


        • #64
          to Masuro
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

          Comment


          • #65
            Modo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
            Formerly known as Masuro.
            The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

            Comment


            • #66
              3680 BC sent.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

              Comment


              • #67
                3680 back to EPW
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #68
                  3680-> Rubychaser
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I just spoke to Ruby, could you please resend
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      no i couldnt actually, I will need the turn from GT
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by EPW
                        no i couldnt actually, I will need the turn from GT
                        didnt you already play it?
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by EPW
                          3680-> Rubychaser
                          that was the post that led me to ringing Ruby just before
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I don't have the turn on me...I will need to replay it.
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by EPW
                              I don't have the turn on me...I will need to replay it.
                              Just resent 3680 to you sir
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                resent
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X