• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's going to happen?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I'm setting up a new game with your choice of civs and map. Let's hear your choices
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

count me in

Comment

For map I really don't care. And for civ choice ill go with either China or Japan don't care who the leader is.

Comment

Adv start is OK. I like Terra normal map/epic speed. Any civ that is creative will do... I'll check out the civpedia but don't don't hold back on getting this started.

Thx.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Pericles would be good.
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Mansa Musa was ok, let me just keep him.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Heya, if you are restarting and have a spot I'd join, but please do 12h (or 8) turns in the first 150. Civ I don't know yet, can be random.

Comment

Welcome mzprox

I'll try to set this up asap, but I'm down with a cold now so I'm a bit fuzzy.

Comment

I am easy, just make my civ "random" and any game/map settings are fine by me.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid View Post

...I'll try to set this up asap, but I'm down with a cold now so I'm a bit fuzzy.
                        Just checking on the status of the relaunch. I hope you are winning the battle with your cold Zoid.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks Witt My cold is nearly over, but I've started to feel a weariness for Civ in general and Pitboss in particular. Right now I don't want to host or play another game. I'm also starting culinary school tomorrow, this will undoubtedly take much of my time... Sorry guys...

Comment

Understood Zoid - thanks for the update just the same. I will go ahead and delete the original extravaganza from my CivStats.

Comment

Working...
                            X