No announcement yet.

[Pitboss]Zoid's Random Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick the difficulty for each civ when I set up a game. It's a stupid system, but then Pitboss is a half-assed MP attempt at best... I'll PM everybody about the scrapped game and ask if they want to participate in a restart.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hmm I don't know why I am on Noble, if I am, but I'll accept the opinion of others.

The game seems to have an uneven spread of resources.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

If the game is restarting I'm still in. but I would like to be able to pic my own civ this time.

Comment

I think we can arrange that

Comment

I'm ok with continueing, but a restart wouldn't be that bad, my land is pretty bad. (almost no resources).
            But I'm ok with continueing as well. Hercules being on noble is not that bad, I think.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Lets go ahead and do a restart...oh, and count me in as well.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Ah, what a bummer guys

OK, count me in too but is there any chance we can have a bit of posting/diplomacy in the thread? The in-game diplo screen often shows no text.

Thanks for hosting efforts Zoid.
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity View Post
                  Ah, what a bummer guys

OK, count me in too but is there any chance we can have a bit of posting/diplomacy in the thread? The in-game diplo screen often shows no text.

Thanks for hosting efforts Zoid.
                  Hell why not just turn this puppy into a full fleged diplogame?

Comment

Let's keep it like a ordinary pitboss game. But I don't mind diplomacy in this thread And the reason that the diplo box in-game is empty is because you need to press enter after you've written something...

Comment

Please not another diplo game
                      Just normal pitboss is good enough for me. But I wouldn't mind 12h turns for the first 150 turns. Missing a turn in he early part of the game doesn't matter, and it won't make the start so tedious.

Comment

How about Advanced Start with 1200 points or so? That should clear away at least 30 turns right off the bat. With a 12 hour turn timer for another 50 or so?

Comment

I dislike advanced starts, but if you guys want it I'm ok with it.

Comment

I'm easy either way myself.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I could go for an advanced start as long as the timer is set to 10 rhs for the next 50 turns.

Comment

I'm easy...
                                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X