Game I [Evalds Urtans]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
    I'm sorry but Mongolians don't know how to read yet.
    Gotta give you that one.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

My connection attempts are timing out, even though CivStats has the game as up.

Comment

I am having similar problems with timing out

Comment

Is the game down again??

Comment

Good question. It looks like CivStats has disconnected, but I don't know if the game itself is reachable since I'm currently at work. Hopefully Evalds will fix it soon.

Comment

Since I am last to play I hope I will not miss a turn due to this problem.....pretty please.
              - Anon

Comment

Civstats is back up, so hopefully the game is as well.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Sorry for game outages, I will try to deploy it to a real server some time soon.

Comment

Something amiss. Is the server down as my connection attempts just time-out?
                    - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                      Something amiss. Is the server down as my connection attempts just time-out?
                      Server is running http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1347

Comment

I just connected to game to check it was ok and got in ok. If you are still having problems check that you have entered correct ip and password or your computer settings need to be checked, nothing wrong with the server.

Comment

That is strange - got in without a problem today.

Must be AVG playing funny games???
                          - Anon

Comment

If there is a problem with connection again do not hesitate to post here, I will check it.

Comment

Sorry for reset from last save - windows decided to restart without assistence (somebody might have to replay last turn)

Comment

Hercules did not play last turn, and is only player left to go this turn, is there a reason for this lack of play and should he be moved to AI if he does not play soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X