No announcement yet.

New PBEM: Crossroads of the World (BTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PBEM: Crossroads of the World (BTS)

I think this scenario might be fun in a multiplayer setting, though it had rather typical SP play since the AI couldn't cope with the concepts...

Anyone interested?
    "

Sure EPW - I'll take a spin with you...I never played it before.

Comment

5 players would be ideal for this scenario
      "

Comment

Give it some time then...I know that others will want to join our little endevour.

Comment

Never played it either. Count me in.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Tapping fingers patiently .....

Need two more.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
              Tapping fingers patiently .....

Need two more.

Count me in - never played the scenario before but what the heck.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Count me in

What are the settings?
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

"

Comment

Civilizations:

Ethiopian Empire - Zara Yaqoh - Financial/Organized
                    Mamluk Sultanate - Baibars - Financial/Charasmatic
                    Ottoman Empire - Mehmed II - Financial/Expansive
                    Kingdom of Rasulids - Rasul - Financial/Protective
                    Khanate of the Timurids - Tamerlane - Financial/Aggressive

Default Settings:
                    Time/Commerce Victory enabled
                    200 turn limit
                    Aggressive AI

For those too lazy to read the description in game:
                    Attached Files
                    "

Comment

Looks good.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Lets pick leaders so we can start.

I'll take Zara Yaqoh of the Ethiopians so I can host the game.

Also consider difficulty level -I'd recommend we play on at least Monarch so the AI puts up some resistance.
                        "

Comment

I'll take Tamerlane.

Comment

I will claim Baibars of the Mamluk Sultanate

EDIT: Oh, in case some people don't have it yet; my email is: wittlich(at-ta)sbcglobal(dot-tod)net
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

In an MP game, remember that the AI is always on Noble. The individual players can be set to something else, but that only affects the player negatives (happiness, health, etc.), not the AI.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X