Comment

• 75 A D

Julius Caesar offer an exchange of Sailing for Polytheism

We accept
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 75 A D (Continued)

We complete our archer training in Delhi and focus our immdeiate efforts on a Library

We complete a Warrior in Calcutta and start a Granary

Start a cottage south of Bombay

Comment

• 100 A D

Just outside of Delhi we discover gold and this is our first Luxury which will help our happiness throughout the land

We also founded Lahore on the NorthEast Coast
              Attached Files

Comment

• 125 A D

Julius Caesar demands Horses..we decline of course

We construct a Jewish Temple in Madras

This flips to the construction start of a new Library there

Borders of Calcutta expand
                Attached Files

Comment

• 150 A D

Hinduism spreads to Bangalore

Comment

• 150 A D (Continued)

World Map
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 150 A D (Continued)

Demographics
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 150 A D (Continued)

Top 5 Cities and yup, We are right in there leading the pack
                        Attached Files

Comment

• 150 A D (Continued)

The Sacred Save for our next Glorious Leader
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Mind if I take a stab at it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derelict
                              Mind if I take a stab at it?
                              have at it

Comment

• Overview--

From a look about at the state of things, the two areas that concern me the most (especially being 150 A.D.) are a lackluster economy and a fairly timid defense.

I'm most worried on defense going forward for the simple fact that Julius is obviously producing Prat's and wants horses--which we have. The other is that Isabella is, and will be, pretty ticked off and certainly not beyond launching an attack herself due to our heathen ways. Diplomatically we aren't well off with her and I don't see reason for that to change, however, she is on excellent terms with all the other civ's and, most worrisome, she has open borders with Washington.

Even still, the economy looks to be pretty underdeveloped which could hurt us on both a tech/science front and on a military one, not to mention that we'll now be losing cycles on any culture war just so we can keep our heads above water. Several resources are still unconnected as well as cities themselves. That's the primary priority unless I see some other advantage to developing a tile long the way for a city.

| |

150 A.D. --

Lahore (size 1): Changed the production from Fast Worker (delaying the production done there) to lighthouse (looking toward increased growth and money) and reconfigured the city for food and production, while also moving the current citizen focus from the forest to a 2 food sea tile. It'll now grow in 11 turns rather than 22 (and we can then have the extra citizen work the forest for increased production).

Calcutta (size 1): Looks alright though we really, really should get those horses hooked up!

Banglore (size 2): Changed a citizen from working the forest to a flood plains tile for growth--shaved off 1 turn before it reaches size 3 and also made it help pay for itself with an extra gold from the tile.

*Note: Banglore, Lahore and Calcutta should really be the focus of some growth so they can start pulling their own weight and I think that should be squared up as best we might at the moment. As they are all coastal cities that seem decently situated otherwise, they could produce some nice revenue (and Banglore should have strong production as well given it's surroundings).

Deli and Bombay (size 8 and 6): Both have construction that will finish in a turn (library and granary respectively). We'll let those play out and then they will turn focus toward shoring up our military.

Madras (size 7): Production on the library there was delayed in favor of a fast worker--we really need to get the economy kicking and getting out at least one more worker in the next 10 turns would be a minimum.

Present workers: Worker near Calcutta was diverted to roading/mining the iron source near Deli. Other worker set to road the two gold mine tiles (one of which is worked), and then mine the other gold. Final worker
                                taken off jungle, for the moment, to start road to Lahore.

175 A.D. -- Deli and Bombay, started work on Archers.

200 A.D. -- Open borders with Qin Shi Haung, archer built in Deli and started on Horse Archer. Pop-rushed fast worker in Madras so it can start on military as well--I feel very unsafe having so many warriors as our primary defense with Prat's already visible. Literally, our warriors will do us no good if someone were to get aggressive right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X