X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizzy's rise to greatness

This is the actual game report forum.

IP: 178.17.156.11 or caledorn.no-ip.org

I will link every 5. or 10. turn report here to navigate more easily. I suggest we keep discussions in the appropriate threads.
    Last edited by mzprox; July 9, 2012, 14:26.

turn 0

Warrior moved NW, fortunately found nothing interesting so we don't need to rethink our starting move. Settler moved where the warrior stood.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0036.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	9093533
    Attached Files

Comment

And so it begins...
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So far so good. What did we decide to name our capital again? Something to do with Apolyton, right?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So, how am I going to get this ESP info from this game now that we've started? Do I have to log in also to collect it (I assume the TPers won't want to spend that time doing it)?

Comment

I am interested in how to do this as well.

Just to note LP has drawn attention to some faults with the mod in terms of what info is available to all that shouldn't be.

And if you look at Mz's screen shot you can see the other civs we haven't met listed.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Regarding the screen shot: that's normal. The "?" denotes that we haven't met them yet.

Comment

Yes, thanks. Just spending too much time on CivV SP

Comment

Maybe send the civstats turn-flip notifications to our mail address?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I had to replay our turn, I did the same moves. From demographics we can see that egypt has 4 production, so they are using their exp trait to produce worker with 25% bonus, maya has 6 food, it means they had settled on a food resource.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I presume that info is because those teams have reloaded and settled. It has nothing to do with their closeness to us.

Comment

Can you tell how many settled this turn and how many took 1 turn to settle?

I am not sure (and currently unable) how to log in.

Comment

You can see jow many has settled from civstat (link in #1). And no contact yet ofc, but at the time I was logged in only two cities were founded and demographics showed best prod 4 and best food 6. it made sense that Egypt is going for 4 production (since they are exp) and so Maya must have 6 food

Comment

nevermind
                            Attached Files

Comment

turn 1-2

We have founded our capital, right now it's called Lizzy's Camp, but we can change it later.
                              Warrior is heading to west/southwest.

I have taken screenshots from demo screens at various times(check the rarfile), anyone who would like to read info from it welcome to do so. (from turn 0, then turn 1 before and after we founded our city and turn 2)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	9093558

ScreenShots2.rar

Comment

Working...
                              X