Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any folks from Team Apolyton Interested in Sharpening their MP Skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any folks from Team Apolyton Interested in Sharpening their MP Skills?

There are a few openings in some of the regular diplogames we like to play here on Apolyton and on WPC. One game, Destiny of Empires II is played on the 1000 AD scenario. Spain, Japan & Russia are all available. Russia is in rough shape, but the other two are in a great position in the game. The other game, Gods & Heroes, is played on a map centered around the Aegean. Illyria, a civ I have subbed for a while now should really find a permanent player who isn't me. They are also in rough shape, far behind every other civ in the game, but they are in a war with one of the top civs, which is pretty interesting.

Any volunteers?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

After DoC, I had signed up for DoE 1 in late 2009. Then my comp crashed in late 2009/2010. I knew I was going on vacation in Feb 2010 for 6/7weeks so I knew there was no point in rejoining DoE I (btw I didn't know then that it was DoE 1). Also I tried to resuscitate my old comp (XP) but eventually got a new one with W7 in DEC 2010. By this stage various diplo games were well underway, so there was no point in re applying.

Anyway I am willing to sub for whoever so as to get to know Civ BTS again but I will be on vacation during October /November 2012 for 4 weeks.

Lastly, when I looked for my last post in DoE1, I noted my last official post in my profile was apparently in 2004 and then it restarted
    recently in 2011/2012.

Could this be corrected please.
    Last edited by Hercules; July 9, 2012, 19:06.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

In other words what happened to my 2004-2009 contributions?

Comment

Hmm, that's a question for Robert. I think there are still some old posts that haven't been transferred over to the new site.

But great to hear you are interested in taking on some of these games!!

Could you take on Spain in Destiny of Empires 2? And, if possible, sub for Japan for the next week or so?
        Info on the game here: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...ization-Thread

DNK should get you the password for Spain.

And take on Illyria in Gods & Heroes:

No password for that civ. Be on your toes though, I just started a war for you.
        Last edited by OzzyKP; July 9, 2012, 21:11.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I need reminded about joining procedures.

Comment

Get the mod and join.

The mod and the IP are here:

Comment

I got hit by a virus and it took me 2 days to get rid of its after effects. Will play as soon as I can.

Comment

Took me a while but I eventually got into DOE2. However Not so with Gods and Heroes.

Is there a password for GandH?

Comment

Nope, no passwords. I just tried to log in and it said you were in the game. Did I knock you out?

Comment

Did you get the G&H mod?

Comment

It crashed. I got in by using the DOE2 no score mod. But there did seem to be a compatibilty conflict.

But before it crashed it said something about needing Mod Gods and Heroes.

Any ideas?

Comment

My idea is that you should get the Gods & Heroes mod.

Go here:

In that box thingy in the middle of the screen click on the Civ4 BTS folder. Then click on Gods and Heroes and it should download for you.

Comment

Also I can't get into the WPC forums.

I forgot my pwd but have not got email from WPC to revise it.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            My idea is that you should get the Gods & Heroes mod.

Go here:

In that box thingy in the middle of the screen click on the Civ4 BTS folder. Then click on Gods and Heroes and it should download for you.
                            I think I have it where should it be saved? in the BTS mods folder?

Comment

Yep. Same place as the DOE2 mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X