No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game still down. Civstats are still up. I guess we continue.. some time next year?
    Until then, have a happy new year fellow players and admin!

Comment

• Happy ~New Year~ guys! All the best!!

Comment

• Game is still unconnectable, so I hope you'll reload from the turn autosave, Sommer. Thanks

Happy new year everyone!
        La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone!

Game is back up. Loaded from the start of the turn when the game stopped connecting.

Comment

• removed

Comment

• Greece, OOC comments like that belong more in a privat message.

Comment

• Deleted OOC

Comment

• There was very few votes (It seems only 2 players voted) in October. Hopefully the tally will be better for November, when the new January story thread is soon up. But I'm wondering if there is some way to get more players to vote?

You should see what players have voted Sommerswerd - could you perhaps keep track of who has voted and remind players that they haven't voted when the deadline approaches, or even give a grace period of a few more days after you open a new story thread and send a reminder then? When only 2 players vote there isn't much incentive to write good story posts, since the votes is all that matters as for who wins the game, and there is a huge gap for some nations to the current scoreleader..
                  La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Will there be a January thread starting this weekend Sommer?

Comment

• Yes I plan to put up the new thread soon

Comment

• Perhaps it would be a good idea to penalize those that don't vote? i.e. you lose a point if you don't vote? I think I did via the link but I'm not 100% sure. Please let me know oh great sword of the summer.

Comment

• How about... Those who don't vote lose 5 population in every city through worldedit/catastrophe? Backward effect of course.

Comment

• unable to connect ... player called Greek Rep is holding the game. Firewall issues it said.

Comment

• Happy New Year Everyone

Now is the time to vote for the December Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                              http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ .

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month.

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Netherlands = 104
                              Persia = 95
                              Japan = 91
                              England = 73
                              China = 49
                              Spain = 33
                              Ottomans = 21
                              Greece = 17

(France = 60**, Holy Roma = 48**, Russia = 44**, Arabia = 35**, Celtia = 27**, Byzantium = 23**, Rome = 22**, Portugal = 18**, Vikings = 16**, Germany = 1**)
                              * = Barbarian (AI Civ) , ** = Eliminated Civ

Here are the Final Results of the November voting:

Persia = 14
                              England = 5
                              Greece = 1

Comment

• A wish for next week: Short January thread for the benefit of starting first weekend of the month with the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X