Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seems down again.

Comment

• Crashed... Game is back up from Ottomans autosave.

Comment

• My computer crashed in the middle of some work I was doing...sucks having to use one computer for everything . Restarted from England Autosave.

Comment

• Can't connect to the game
          La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
            Can't connect to the game
            same

Comment

• I was able to get in. Are you guys having the winter storms?
              "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Japan has missed almost 10 turns now. I can understand workload and busy times before xmas, having passed some turns myself. Just wanted to voice a concern and checking if Japan is ok.

Comment

• I was able to fix my laptop screen, so I put the pitboss back on the better computer . New story thread is also up... Sorry it took so long.

I will try to get to writing the actual OP after work.

Comment

• Great news Sommer, thanks!

Comment

• First of all I hope everyone had a very happy holiday ! I also apologize for slacking off on keeping up with the vote tallies for the past couple months. I guess we will just do a short December and try to get the New Year off on the right track!

Second, we have a new player who has volunteered to take Japan. I kicked Japan to reset the password, but then that somehow crashed the game, so I had to restart. There was only one save, Spain's, so I thought it would be better to just give everyone a full turn since Spains turn was getting erased anyway. OK so all that stuff out of the way...

Now is the time to vote for the November Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                      http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ .

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month.

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Netherlands = 104
                      Japan = 91
                      Persia = 81
                      England = 68
                      China = 49
                      Spain = 33
                      Ottomans = 21
                      Greece = 16

(France = 60**, Holy Roma = 48**, Russia = 44**, Arabia = 35**, Celtia = 27**, Byzantium = 23**, Rome = 22**, Portugal = 18**, Vikings = 16**, Germany = 1**)
                      * = Barbarian (AI Civ) , ** = Eliminated Civ

Here are the Final Results of the October voting:

Netherlands = 3
                      Persia = 2
                      Spain = 2
                      England = 1
                      Holy Roma = 1
                      Greece = 1

Comment

• The threads have become very quiet lately.

Comment

• Yes. Unfortunate period of social occasions, work stress and a certain amount of malese with the game. You are all such good story tellers I had nothing to develop a story with ... but in a moment of holiday brilliance I think I have now.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Japan's player was kicked ... we had many years of peace and cooperation.

Comment

• Game is down?

Comment

• Game is down.

Comment

Working...
                                X