No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird I had a post in the game thread from before when the site went down that seems to be lost.

Comment

• Apolyton has risen! All glory to Apolyton!

What is up with HRE? Not logged in for quite some time now. Would you mind making a query to the player Sommerswerd?

England: Could be the server backup was made before your last post.

Comment

• England, Robert Plomp himself has this to say: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...=1#post6252044

Comment

• HRE is online, I lost a little interest in the game for me because I do not see your perspective. Rules that restrict the conduct of hostilities in Europe me close and I can not unwind. One of the biggest advantages of the CIV is that you can expand through war, and in this format of the game is very limited. But I'll play the moves, but I just lost a lot of interest in the game.

Comment

• HRE to Catalonia:
            Started a war against you, nothing personal but this is just my only chance to get out of isolation in which I got.

Comment

• No personal insult taken, HRE.

However, Catalunya invokes No-Login Defense against HRE.
              La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Spain (DoB)
                No personal insult taken, HRE.

However, Catalunya invokes No-Login Defense against HRE.
                Sorry Spain, but you cannot invoke the No-Login Defense for two reasons.

1. You are currently the attacker of Portugal
                2. You have captured cities in the War you are currently in.

The relevant rule:
                3.5. Defenders can not invoke the no-login defense if they captured any cities during the war, including recapturing cities they previously held.

3.5.1. Also, Defenders can not invoke the defense if they themselves are currently the attacker in any War.
                No-Login Defense is meant as a shield for players who basically just dont have the time or stomach to be bothered with Wars. Spain obviously does not fall into this category. Also, just to cover all bases, Spain is not currently eligible for any form of Measured War. If Spain loses 5 cities in the current War she will be eligible for Standard Measured War (SMW).

I am looking forward to some good stories out of this clash as there are two active players with no Measured War defenses available, (which has not happened yet IIRC )

Comment

• finally the action in the game. somehow easier to play when you feel the heat in the back. I'm surprised that Persia quickly forget the assurances of its friendship and proposed a military alliance against a third party.
                  I will think about your strong words Persian and I will answer your personal message.

Comment

• I look forward to your response Holy Roma.

Comment

• Will we have a new Sep story thread?

Comment

• England, your inbox is full.

Comment

• Persia and HRE, remember to post your IC diplomatic messages in the story thread instead of the Org thread

I just went ahead and moved HRE's last post to the story thread to help get you guys back on track

Comment

• Now is the time to vote for the August Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                            http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ , but please dont use both as it is a little confusing to sort out.

Each Civ has 5 points TOTAL to allocate anyway you choose, except you can not vote for yourself (Please don't vote for Barbarian or eliminated Civs). Remember that is 5 points total, not 5 for each Civ. So you can give 1 point to five different Civs or 5 points to one Civ or anything in between. If you don't vote there is no penalty, but you can't use the votes later.

Remember don't be a scummy double voter and please don't vote for yourself if you are subbing for anyone (for example, if China is casting votes for China and Japan, then Japan should not be voting for China, and China should not be voting for Japan).

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month. That way everyone gets plenty of time to read, catch up, notice that voting is going on etc. I will send everybody a PM.

Happy Voting

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Netherlands = 90
                            Japan = 89
                            England = 61
                            Persia = 53
                            China = 48

Holy Roma = 42
                            Spain = 27
                            Ottomans = 21
                            Portugal = 18
                            Greece = 10

(France = 60**, Russia = 44**, Arabia = 35**, Celtia = 27**, Byzantium = 23**, Rome = 22**, Vikings = 16**, Germany = 1*)
                            * = Barbarian (AI Civ) , ** = Eliminated Civ

Here are the Final Results of the July voting:

Persia = 8
                            England = 5
                            Japan = 5
                            Netherlands = 5
                            Holy Roma = 4
                            China = 1
                            Portugal = 1
                            Spain = 1

As a recap Here are the Final Results of the prior voting:
                            June: Persia = 9 Holy Roma = 6 Netherlands = 6 Japan = 5 Spain = 3 China = 2 England = 2 Portugal = 2 May: Persia = 12 Holy Roma = 8 England = 3 Netherlands = 2 Spain = 2 China = 1 Greece = 1 Ottomans = 1 April: England = 8 Holy Roma = 7 Persia = 7 Byzantium = 4 China = 2 Netherlands = 2 Celtia = 1 Germany = 1 Rome = 1 Russia = 1 Spain = 1 March: Holy Roma = 16, Japan = 9, France = 7, Rome = 5, Portugal = 4, Greece = 3, Netherlands = 3, Byzantium = 1, England = 1, Russia = 1 February: Persia = 14, Netherlands = 8, Arabia = 4, Byzantium = 3, France = 3, England = 2, Japan = 2, Rome = 2, Russia = 2January: Russia = 17, Vikings = 8, China = 7, Japan = 5, Arabia = 4, Ottomans = 4, England = 3, Celts = 2, France = 2, Netherlands = 2, Portugal = 1 December: Arabia = 10, Russia = 6, Netherlands = 6, Ottomans = 5, Japan = 2, France = 2, England = 2, China = 2, Spain = 1, Rome=1,Greece=1,Celtia= 1,Byzantium = 1 November: Spain = 12, Netherlands = 6, Russia = 6, England = 5, France = 4, Japan = 3, Rome = 2, Arabia = 2 October: Russia = 9, England = 9, France = 5, Celtia = 4, Japan = 3, Netherlands = 3, Portugal = 2, Arabia = 1, Byzantium = 1, China = 1, Greece = 1, Ottomans = 1 September: Netherlands=12, China=9, Celts=7, England=6, France=5, Japan=5, Greece=3, Portugal=2, Arabia=1 August: China = 8, Portugal = 4, Japan = 3, Netherlands = 3, England = 1, Ottomans = 1, France = 1, Russia = 1, Greece = 1, Holy Roma = 1, Spain = 1 July: Japan = 14, Netherlands = 12, China = 6, Byzantines = 5, France = 4, England = 3, Ottomans =2, Celts =2, Rome=1, Russia =1 June: Japan = 24, Netherlands = 6, Rome = 2, France = 2, Portugal = 2, Arabia = 1, England = 1, Vikings = 1, China = 1 May 2012: France = 15, Arabia = 9, Rome = 8, Celtia = 6, Netherlands = 6, England = 4, Byzantium = 4, Japan = 5, China = 3, Persia = 3, Vikings = 2 April 2012 - France: 11, Netherlands: 8, Ottomans: 7, England: 6, Spain: 6, China: 5, Vikings: 5, Celtia: 4, Japan: 4, Arabia: 3, Byzantium = 1

Congrats to Netherlands, the score leader . Well done everyone and keep it up!

Comment

• Portugal has not been logged in for 21 turns now
                              La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
                                Portugal has not been logged in for 21 turns now
                                I wanted to see if I could get a response from the player. Portugal is being taken over by Barbarian AI.

Comment

Working...
                                X