No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the process of packing, but the game is still up. I noticed that in the course of packing the Pitboss got knocked off-line.

The game will go off line starting tommorrow (June 30) in about 12 hours and stay offline for a few days depending on those Comcast scumbags

I will post here as soon as the game is back up. I may even be able to put it back up sooner depending on availability at relatives house... Either way, I will post here as soon as we are back up and running.

I am only moving a few hundred miles North, so no cross-country move... same timezone.

Comment

• Thanks for the update S! Looking forward for a quick restart of the game.

Comment

• Took game offline a couple hours ago. I will post when it is back up. I would say 12 hours is the soonest, but unlikely... July 5 is the latest and more likely. Have a good holiday everyone from US, and a good weekend everyone not from US.

Comment

• I amaze me distances in North America, as I read about "short" trip of Summer ... I think that my greatest travel emerges 20 kilometers away from the city I live in my country house Enjoy vacation and Happy Holidays to all from the U.S..

Comment

• Can't wait for the game to resume.

Comment

• checking in ... see the game is still down.

That means I have to resort to playing CIV5

Comment

• I got a hotspot for some spotty internet... Can't use it to host a game, but I can check in at least My internet is scheduled to be connected on July 5th so I will put the game up as soon as I get the internet connected. Have a good holiday!

Comment

• Thanks for the update!

Comment

• Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                    checking in ... see the game is still down.

That means I have to resort to playing CIV5
                    Heretic!

(Don't tell anyone that I'm really looking forward to the next expansion for Civ5...)
                    La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• I'm going to play CIV III
                      Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
                      Heretic!

(Don't tell anyone that I'm really looking forward to the next expansion for Civ5...)

Comment

• Is today the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Greece (DoB) View Post
                          Is today the day
                          Today is indeed the day. Comcast man just left and I amin the process of putting the game back up as promised.

Comment

• GAME IS BACK UP!!!

There is a full timer on the clock, but whoever goes into the game first should PAUSE THE GAME as as courtesy to let everyone know that the game is back up.

Comment

• Also, since another game I was hosting is finished, The IP is now just :

sommerswerd.dyndns.org

No more need to put the "2057" after the IP. I will update the OP with this info.

Welcome back everyone!

Comment

• Logged in, all is well with the game.
                                As first player to log in, I have clicked the proper key, and courtesy pause is now in effect. (yet the timer is not stopped on civstats?)
                                Less than 16h remaining.
                                Last edited by Persia (DoB); July 6, 2013, 08:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X