No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up to everyone that I will be leaving town for a week... Should be back Tuesday. Hopefully the game stays up... Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Can't connect..
      La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Can't connect either

Comment

• Host not connecting.

(Has the spanish inquisition halted all communication with the outside world? )
          http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I guess the game will be down until Tuesday....

Comment

• I am exploring some long-shot options to get it back up in my absence but I am thinking it wil be down until Tuesday. Apologies to everyone. Of course I will post when it is back up. Since I am out of town I cant tell why the game is down and civstats is still up.

Comment

• Civstats is still sending me new game turns ... so is the game up again?

Comment

• I cant log in. Think its still down.
                  "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• This has been the longest 4-5 days lately for the Greeks. We pray to the all mighty to make the earth turn again

Comment

• suffering withdrawal ... shakes, nervous twitches ... keep wondering around the room without anything to do.

Comment

• And I am thinking ...."aaahhhhh... 5 days without having to worry about Barbarians or worse yet, Byzantines."

Comment

• I am back from holiday and game is back up. It went into an update cycle despite me turning automatic updates off ??? WTF?!?

Anyway, sorry for the ling delay everyone... Loaded from China Autosave with 13+ hrs on clock...

Now where were we? ... Ah yes... The Spanish Peace summit.

Comment

• Don't say Spanish to us Catalans..

La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Can't connect, connection is timing out. Anyone else?

Comment

• Ya I can't connect neither.

Comment

Working...
                                X