No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the Play Your Turn logs, turns are currently taking 25.5 hours on average. I would recommend that the timer be reduced by 2 hours at a minimum just to get us down to the 24 hours timer.

As a player stuck in waiting mode now that I am under siege with most of my units killed, a timer reduction would be nice since at the current pace I have nothing to do until September!!! On the other hand I am free to enjoy the summer this way!

Comment

• A timer reduction would be nice, as the game is a bit slow-going at the moment. Perhaps 16 hours as Greece suggested? Or 18?

While I remember.. Do you remember what turn do I have to pull my troops out due to the DMW, France? I have lost count...

Comment

• Reduced timer by 2 hours. We can try this for a week or two, and if there are no complaints/everyone finds this manageable, then we can reduce another 2 hours. If anyone complains or needs the extra 2 hours I will put it back to 24.

Comment

• Apparently the Gods dissaprove of the France-Rome War the game was unreachable and I could not get a good reload from France autosave... obviously this has something to do with the Gods, because I was able to get a good reload from China's autosave.

So China and France have to replay their turn. 16 hrs on clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
            Apparently the Gods dissaprove of the France-Rome War the game was unreachable and I could not get a good reload from France autosave... obviously this has something to do with the Gods, because I was able to get a good reload from China's autosave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoB) View Post
              Do you remember what turn do I have to pull my troops out due to the DMW, France? I have lost count...
              As per my earlier DMW declaration:

It is currently Turn 117 so all wars must end on turn 127.

Comment

• I am ok with a timer reduction. Just would request at least a few days notice before it goes into effect.

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a bunch of stuff I need to respond to on here but I need to put my kids to bed and cook dinner. Give me a moment. I need especially to talk to Greece, England and France.

Thanks guys

Comment

• So after talking to some folks, we can shorten the timer again. Do you guys want to go back to 12 hours or is that too short for some?

Comment

• 12 hrs plz

Comment

• 12hrs is great, we are still early in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                          So after talking to some folks, we can shorten the timer again. Do you guys want to go back to 12 hours or is that too short for some?
                          12 hrs is great but I would recommend that we not shorten the time until Monday so that everyone can have a few days notice and so that the switch does not happen on a weekend as per England's earlier request.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoB) View Post
                            As per my earlier DMW declaration:
                            It is currently Turn 117 so all wars must end on turn 127.
                            With 12 hours timer I could miss whole turn when Measure war ends. If this happens I will accept peace on turn 128 no problem.
                            "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• *nods* 12h works for Japan.
                              http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I think 14 hrs is better: will allow for long working days etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X