This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It works now off to request the gane password
    "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
      Rome you need 10 posts to be able to send PM.
      So just post 10 posts with anything so you can send me the PM

Ugh, spam is so fricken stupid...

Comment

• I feel like there is a potential that we could get into trouble just spamming the forums, but I guess I'll play along.

Comment

• Ok happy to report I am able to connect and played the first test turn.

It was not without difficulty ... noted that the DoB rar extract goes to a DOB folder but when I dropped that into the btw mods folder it failed to load. Invalid mod. Then realized that there was another DOB folder within ... so the first attempt to load the mod failed. After grabbing the buried one I was able to lod and play.

So is this the actual game? I thought it was just a test but reading back this is turn 1? Might have thought a little more about where I dropped my city but oh well.

Comment

• There was a tool that you could run to check when people had played their turn and notify you when it was your turn ... are we using it for this game? Sorry I can't remember the name of the add on.

Comment

• Do we have a Civstats set up for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoB) View Post
                Ugh, spam is so fricken stupid...
                It can't possibly be more stupid than putting up rules, that limit normal forum activities to post counts.

Comment

• Agree, and I think the post requirements on this forum are higher than most.

Comment

• This will be five posts....

Comment

• Six...

Comment

• Seven

Comment

• Eight...

Comment

• Nine...

Comment

• I can now send pms!!!

Comment

• Ya know you guys could always make useful contributions to other threads on the forum to get your 10 instead of just spamming...
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X