Comment

La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottomans (DoB) View Post
                      Make sure the mod is unzipped into a a folder and in the BTS mods folder. I have had this problem, and this message before.
                      The mod is in the BTS mod folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Domination of Barbarians). The unzipped folder has a Domination of Barbarians folder within the Domination of Barbarians folder. I have tried copying just the subfolder and copying the folder within the folder into the BTS folder and both options have generated the same error.

Comment

• PM'd you game leader the information required. Over.

Comment

• Thanks ... changed my settings to now save sent messages (should be on by default) IMHO

Originally posted by Ottomans (DoB) View Post
                          Don't worry China. I wasn't getting anything shown on 'sent' either but Sommerswerd did get it.

Comment

• Mea Culpa everyone The reason everyone was having trouble with their turns was because I forgot to set it to 'Simultaneous Turns'

So that's fixed now and the game is back up with a 48 hour clock for the first turn as per suggestion of Carthage (DoF) (Good suggestion Thanks). Everyone please log back in and take your first turns. Remember, you need to send me your Aployton ID password, and the password you will use to login to the game in order for me to send you the game password. If you have not secured a Apolyton ID yet (by choosing an Civ and setting a anonymous password), you need to do that first, then Spam to get PM access, and only then do you get the password.

Some of you already have other Apolyton IDs. I am not sending the game password to those, because I need you all to go through this step so we can sort out everyone's civ.

Comment

• Spain, you have manually disabled your ability to receive PMs. Please turn PMs back on so you can get a PM from me.

Comment

• Have we actually started or are we still just testing our connections?

Comment

Working...
                                X