No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped as Spain, then Elkad took his place and fought till Spain was eliminated.
    http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• DNK - Persia: playing
      DNK - Otts: playing (permasub)

Prefer we keep the timer as-is.

Greece has 1 city left, an island. Non-issue now.

Comment

• Who was Ottomans and why did he stop playing?
        I'm not sure if I'm happy about 1 player controlling 2 civs in this game, especially not b/c both those civs are at war with 1 party. It's not entirely fair towards Bulgaria.

Perhaps someone else can sub for the Ottomans?
        I had the idea that OzzyKP was playing the Ottomans. Why did he drop out? OzzyKP is not a drop-out type of guy. He's also around actively here in the diplo scene.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Because, in this case, "permasub" means "sub for 10 more turns" basically

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
            Because, in this case, "permasub" means "sub for 10 more turns" basically
            And then he'll be back?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Nope.

Originally posted by Egypt (DoF) View Post
              Egyptian forces are moving into position.Thousands of warmachines, aircrafts and ships are preparing a swift invasion of Otto-Persia.
              Hor'Aha announces: "We welcome the citizens of Persia into the new Egyptian Empire. If your citizens lives dearto you do not try to resist us!."
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• 10T may have been a bit presumptuous

Because, Mr Plomp, there will be nothing to sub in 10T

Comment

• Why is nobody playing their turns?
                  I'm leaving for work now and won't be home in time so I am playing my turn now. I will not make any attacks or double move advantages. But I must go in there b/c otherwise I will miss 1 turn of research. (I finish a tech research this turn)

Comment

• Yeah, same here. I am loging in and wont attack, just switch turn order.

Comment

• Don't mind it.

Comment

• I think, however, Bulgaria/Hungary must move first this turn, then me, then Egypt. It would be a proper double-move if I went again, and I would consider it such if Egypt went twice in a row on me.

Comment

• I released a pack of maps I've made, including two original versions of the DoF map. I suppose there's little point in holding onto it anymore.

Comment

• I'm going to double move since I won't have time to play later. I think it won't be an issue this turn with hung/bulg.

Comment

• Actually it may be issue if you retreat units and reinforce cities or gift them to Carthage , but well, so be it. Can we consolidate the moving groups? Is the western block moving before or after Hungary?

Comment

• After Hungary.
                                Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

Working...
                                X