No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am fine with reload if does not removes my turn, so I have to replay it. As I understood, it was something unintended which happened out of human control, not a simple misclick.

Comment

• I do not understand that Hungary metaphorically speaking, so I slightly touched. But no problems.

Comment

• No problem for me to reload the game if other players agree.

Comment

• Why reload? Wasn't the idea of this game too keep it simple with no reloads? This game does not reload for double moves, why reload for this?

Comment

• A reload because a corp spread into the wrong city? Gimmie a break. Let's just move on. No reload.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I wouldn't ask for it, if I thought it was a minor thing, personally I would have rather lost a 1000 gps as this..
              And this without doing anything..

I admit it sounds like a minor thing, but I am willing to explain to Robert why it isn't.
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Please explain.
                for the record: this is a human error.
                Even if the executive was automated, then automating it was a human error.

Reloading the game will destroy the 1 turn a day order I have been managing for weeks already which helps the game from running smoothly. Everybody can play at the right spot.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I sent the explanation by pm.

Comment

• Seems to be 3-3
                    in favor: Rome, Bulgaria, Egypt
                    against: Hungary, OzzyKP, Portugal

The next voter will be the tie breaker and decide if we will reload or not.

Comment

• My vote is more like an abstain. I don't mind reloading, but I don't want it to become a practice. Really hard to imagine the damage one misplaced representative could cause, would be happy to get some hint what is so problematic that it would worth 1000gps
                      If Robert agrees that this error is so important as Carthage says, then my vote is to reload. if not then don't reload.
                      Last edited by Egypt (DoF); January 18, 2012, 16:17.

Comment

• Let me say this: I explained it to Robert, and he understands why it is important to me..

and for clarity: I do not ask this lightly; and will not ask again.

Comment

• Well, let's end the debate and just reload.

Game has been reloaded;
                          - Rome
                          - Carthage
                          - Bulgaria

Please replay your turn

15 hours on the clock.
                          Last edited by Robert; January 18, 2012, 16:40.

Comment

• Thanks!

Much obliged!

EDIT:
                            * I don't see any difference. Did the reload already happen?
                            (and of course I jumped immediately to the reps position..)

EDIT2
                            * I guess the the reload happened, and that the rep spreads the corp before I can do anything.
                            If that is the case then it only can be stopped before the new turn commenced..
                            And I don't dare to even ask..
                            Last edited by Carthage (DoF); January 18, 2012, 17:34.

Comment

• nvm ((From the timer it seems to be reloaded. you could had checked in which turn you had planted the corp (in the events), it might had been the previous turn.))

Comment

• as a second tought: it doesn't seem to be reloaded yet

Comment

Working...
                                X