• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I;m in and playing

Comment

• Done

Comment

• k, I'm going first in the turn again now since I missed the last turn entirely.

^^^ thoughts from the Turkish sub, relayed to me.

Comment

• Yes! Please do it now in the next 10-20 minutes so I be able to play too.

Comment

• Turkey, are you going to play soon? You are first in the turn order again, right?

Comment

• Channeling Turkey's sub:
              I have played. I work odd ours compared to you guys. I play as soon as I can, but I'll be out for 4+ hours at a time easily. Now tremble before my spearman, you scout konnik! This war will be won on these forested hills, dear enemy of mine. Run back to your borders, never again bother the hillpeople of the central hills. This land belongs solely to the Ottoman Empire!

Comment

• Can't connect to the server again.

Comment

• Reloaded the server.
                  Nothing was lost.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• The die, it is cast.
                    Last edited by Inca (DoE); September 29, 2011, 08:44. Reason: channeling the sub, of course

Comment

• We will need a pause. The Turks cant play in the next 3 hours and there are 3 hours on the timer. I cant wait anymore too. Will be available in 8-10 hours again.

Comment

• Played and repaused.

Comment

• Stuck at diplo screen, now I can't play my turn the next 15 hrs..

Unable to put orders in..

(these pauses never stop to bite us in the ass..)
                          Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I (and few others) asked for a bit prolonged timer, but never got it.

We are losing the time anyway, as 12 hours is way too small time with few wars going on, but now the other people are losing time and get frustrated too, as they are stuck in a diplo-screens and cant do nothing.

Comment

• Earliest I can play next is about 13 hours...

Comment

• Yes. 12 hours is not realistic when there are wars.

Pauses are bad. Very, very occasionally ok, but not as a routine. Pauses mean its all about the few in war, and mess up the rest of us. Longer timer and no pauses, is faster and more predicatable. Must no allow the pause/reload poison of DoE spread here.

Comment

Working...
                                X