No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 hours on the timer and I'll play my turn now, as otherwise I'll miss it. I'll not attack and I am ok either we switch turn order or simply Turkey doublemoving me too without attacking. Not worth to pause the game for 12 hours.

Comment

• what is this talk of piracy???

Comment

• Don't worry India its unlikely to cross across the space-time continuum and reach Destiny of Empires

Comment

• Yeah, it's not like there's any emperors that happen to control a nation in both universes simultaneously...

Comment

• I'm calling a double-move on the part of Bulgaria that resulted in the loss of two Turkish units. I want a reload if they're not going to even abide by their word in this thread.

Comment

• Please some of us want to play anonymously here - linking two nations like this from different games doesn't help.

And I think the rules are clear we don't do reloads. DOF doesn't use the same rules as DOE.

Comment

• there is no such thing. I might win the war, but this is never gonna be on the expense of playing unfair. I have screenshots for everything.

Take your words back, or after I prove my right you will have to apology for calling me a cheater.

Comment

• I don't know what happened but the bulgarians double moved in the previous turn then the turks double moved in this turn (moving twice since the Bulgarian double move). If there is a problem to discuss at least ask for pause in the same turn it has happened. I'm all for avoiding double moves as much as we can (even using longer timer, pauses etc. but it is also true that the rules don't forbid it.)

Comment

• Oh, nooo... it begun. The Inca dropped his accusations beating about the bush and now everyone will consider me guilty by presumption

OK, Inca - go ahead and try to be specific when accusing people of crossing their word - which Turkish units you think I killed in turn 180 (AD100) with double move?

Just for the protocol - I did logged in twice consecutive - playing normally after the Turks in turn 179 and then in turn 180 with just 3 hours left on the timer I wrote here that I will play my turn, as I will not be able to play in the next 12 hours and as stated, I did not commit any attack.

Comment

• Please let's play it cool here. First things first, let the Turks react..
                      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I am cool

But it is not cool to accuse people without even taking the effort to do it correct

Comment

• Of course dude ..

The Dude: Just take it easy man.
                          Walter Sobchak: I'm perfectly calm Dude.
                          The Dude: [shouting] Yeah, waving the ****ing gun around?
                          Walter Sobchak: Calmer than you are.
                          The Dude: Will you just take it easy?
                          Walter Sobchak: Calmer than you are.

The Dude: Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
                          The Stranger: The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh.

and one more, completely out of context though..
                          The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
                          The Dude: Dude.
                          The Big Lebowski: Huh?
                          The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
                          The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
                          The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.
                          Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I just thought about one story - a bit connected to this:

A guy said that a given dude's sister is a wh0re. The dude actually never had a sister and trumpet abroad this fact to everybody, but he was since then famous as the brother of the wh0re

Comment

• There are no rules, just gentlemen in this game.
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Right. And groundless questioning one's honor is not nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X