No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironically this game was supposed to be the barbaric slugout with fewer rules...
    Hah! Very at the point!
    I guess they are just immature yet in all aspects - still their minds spotless and their hands not drowned in blood There is time, they will gather hate for each-other and then the real onslaught will break loose

Comment

• Ugh, so no password from Persia and no response from RP about kicking the player so I can sub... should we unpause?

Comment

• Yeah, the Persians, um, contacted me and said that they forgot to give the PW and then fell asleep because they have to work on Saturday mornings, and now they're working, and they apologize for the inconvenience, but their host country is doing maintenance on a major international cable or something (or their landlord is being a lazy ass about fixing their internet because it seems to be working just fine at their job and why are they paying him so much money again).

Comment

• Ok, good that you heard from them. Persia sent me a PM too with their password (finally) and I played both this turn and the next. Game on!

Comment

• The Persians (good friends of mine) have told me that their internet at home is working, but shakily, so they may or may not be able to play the next turn. They suspect they will be at war the next turn, so they hope this all gets straightened out. They must be very lazy to not come and post themselves, though...

Comment

• I certainly hope that you guys are not breaking anonymity in any way...

Comment

• got a weird thing happening, logging in, getting a city message, click "build something else", lose connection to pitboss...

I think host is down.

Comment

• I am here, the game is running. Did you guys already figure out the Persian password? If there's so much PM contact, then there must be a possibility to get the password.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Crap, I flipped the turn again. That big end turn button is just so darn tempting, I can't resist hitting it. Trouble is I generally hit it before I'm totally finished with my turn. So, just like last time, I probably missed out on setting workers and such. But I didn't move anything after the turn flipped, I promise. Sorry.

Comment

• That's alright, you can end the turn, just don't forget to finish it

Comment

• A little bird told me Persia declared war on Egypt, which I'm sure is a surprise to no one who is current in Levantine affairs. It appears they covet Egypt's horses, being unable themselves to make their mythical "immortal" warriors without them. Something about hating the creator gods for so slighting them. I am not sure they realized who they were complaining about when they complained about that to me, though.

Egypt is still first in the turn order. I went before the Ottomans, although they did log on as I was playing my turn to play and chat. Oh, about the weather and cultural affairs, I believe, the chatting was. The new play in Pasargadae was of particular note. Seems they dislike the lead actor, but then they don't speak Farsi so how would they know what good Persian acting is?!

Comment

• Lol, they want horses? why didn't they ask? Anyway it's on the other side of my Kingdom, good luck getting there

Comment

• They figured you weren't going to give them, war chariots and all...

Comment

• The turn has flipped just after I've left for work, I think there will be 2-4 hours on the timer when I can make my turn. (I don't mind if the Ottomans move before me IF they agree that we restore the turn order next turn AND they will not attck during this turn. Persians have an army in hit range, they should not make double move, I would rather pause for them) BTW, I Have asked for longer turns, but there was no answer for that.

Comment

• Persian army is no longer in your territory, so it should be out of hit range now. I can't guarantee I'll be able to play in time, as I likely have plans for tonight. I don't, however, have any plans to attack you this turn.

[copy and pasted from a letter the Persians sent me]

Comment

Working...
                                X