Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by France (DoF) View Post
    could the mods please clean up the ooc posts me and portugal made in the story thread? sorry bout that.
    Done.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Thanks Ozzy. But back to the main point france on keeping the stories going.

Comment

• I've been playing my turn late due to internet connection down at home. I just played my turn (at work ) and had contact with my provider. If all is well the issue is resolved today.

Comment

• @ spain, I played my turn before you this turn since there was only 4 hours left on the timer and I had to go to work, but no attacks were made so I hope that's ok.

Comment

• Hello, I can not get in with the account of the game, if anyone knows the reason.

Comment

• Rome was able to declare war on me, 5 turns after we signed a cease fire.
              How is that possible?

Not that I am displeased, in fact I'm happy b/c I think that Rome should have never signed peace but be allowed to continue it's war against me. But I am curious nonetheless.

Comment

• Ceasefire isn't a peace treaty, no?

Comment

• No, but it should last for 5 turns as well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hungary (DoF) View Post
                    Rome was able to declare war on me, 5 turns after we signed a cease fire.
                    How is that possible?

Not that I am displeased, in fact I'm happy b/c I think that Rome should have never signed peace but be allowed to continue it's war against me. But I am curious nonetheless.
                    Cease-fires can be cancelled anytime - that is the difference between them and peace-treaties i think

Comment

• Ah, the word-breaker.
                      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Ok, thank you for the update. I did not know that. Good for Rome. They deserve to be able to continue this war.

Comment

• Hello, I read the post of Hungarian and as I am aware in general terms with his quarrel with the Roman, I venture to publish something. Rome and Hungary started a war that agreed to terminate in peace according to which Hungary had to give the city of Debrecen in exchange for settlers, both sides signed a ceasefire, Hungary asked Rome to wait for 4 turn to be able to build something in Debrecen and then a city, Rome agreed and the next turn Rome received the following letter from Hungary

"Greed is a bad advisor, Romulus.
                          While we made you believe we were building a library we were actually finishing another axeman.
                          And a 4th axeman made it into Debrecen as well during that time.
                          A 5th one will soon.
                          Our manufacturing city will finish Chicken Itza (+25% defense in all city) in 3 turns.
                          And as a bonus you even accepted a cease fire, giving Hungary another 10 turns to defend itself.
                          Romulus, you razed one of our cities without warning. You attacked uw with a large force of Praetorians without a cause.
                          Do not expect me to be civil and trustworthy to the person who massacred 10,000 of Hungarian people.
                          We are prepared for any attack now and we will not give up Debrecen.
                          "
                          I think Rome has the right to declare war lsed such fraud on the part of Hungary.

Comment

• The cease fire should never have happened. It is a problem of the civ4 engine, we can only send each other in-game messages if they come with a cease-fire offer.

Comment

• Hungarian something is wrong because in previous messages in the forum wrote that Roman has violated the ceasefire, then such act was, so I do not think it was just talk.

Comment

• hey guys, I ran out the door this morning and forgot to play my turn, I will probably be back in time to play, but I might not, could anyone pause if there is less than 1 hour left and I haven't played? I promise to go straight home and play within 1-2 hours of the scheduled turn expiration, promise!

interesting stuff going on in the east btw

Comment

Working...
                                X