Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool mods indeed!
    Did Bulgaria already check in?

That's great Greece! Enjoy whatever you're going to do!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Hmm, I don't think they have...
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Maybe one of us should sub for them and if the player won't come back we should look for a permanent replacement. (Deity could check if the player was online recently at all)

Comment

• I start a long way from Bulgaria - happy to sub

Comment

• Sounds like a good solution..
            Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Hi guys, Bulgaria here :-)
              It seems like there's a lot have been happening here the last few days. I bought a new house and I got the keys last wednesday so most of my spare time is going into painting walls, ceilings and flooring. Although I have a few hours left every day it's okay a sub takes over so you guys can play and I can put all my energy into my new home.

Comment

• Thanks if you have any instructions you want to give, just pm me, though I guess choices will be pretty limited in the first week.

Comment

• Have you logged in to your Bulgaria account yet? I imagine someone will want to swap with you.

Comment

• Let's get it started alreadyy .

Comment

• Just saw that it's a mediterranean map, is it the real one or just a mediterranean type? if it's the real then the civ placement is historical or just random?

Comment

• I can sub if anyone needs it.
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                          Just saw that it's a mediterranean map, is it the real one or just a mediterranean type? if it's the real then the civ placement is historical or just random?
                          Real and historical.

Comment

• Starting today?

Comment

• hmmm... England should maybe edit that last post.

It's real and historical, mzprox (although some of the placements are a bit off, especially the Eastern ones as I don't recall there being a ton of room to the East, so they are like the "westernmost limits of the historical eastern powers" in a sense). The map itself was traced using a typical height map of Europe and food production/soil maps of Europe for the grass/plains thing. Some artistic license was used, though, of course.

It's not very historic that Carthage and the Portuguese are existing at the same time, and I recall making the original placements based more on Roman-era peoples (Lusitanians being the Portuguese, Iberians or Celtiberians being the Spanish, French occupying somewhere near Lugdunum) although I or Ozzy might have moved some of the starts, I really can't remember as we went through a number of versions and he has the final map anyway.

Comment

• starting today? Le Gauls are le ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X